This workshop aims to equip the learner to apply knowledge and life skills such as establishing personal goals and evaluating them to justify roles and responsibilities in achievement of organizational goals, managing time effectively, maintaining organizational work-life balance, as well as managing stress and personal finances to be effective at the workplace as a manager.
- An unmotivated team is an ineffective team.
- People will quit when they are burnt-out, what is sustainable use of time and resources?
- It is possible to find oneself penniless after having worked for many years.
What you will learn
- Evaluate personal goals and align them to organizational goals
- Evaluate personal strengths and weaknesses, develop strategies to overcome weaknesses and leverage on personal strengths to contribute towards the achievement of organizational goals
- Justify one’s role and responsibilities and their contribution towards the achievement of organizational goals
- Manage time and resources to meet organizational goals
- Analyze causes of stress that affect self and staff and develop strategies and techniques to manage them
- Promote work-life balance programmes to achieve organizational effectiveness
- Examine the applicability of the common types of financial products for one’s financial context
- Evaluate one’s existing financial situation using appropriate tools, and develop a plan to manage such a position
Target Audience: New and experienced executives, professionals or managers with functional or operational responsibilities
Time: 9am – 6pm
Course Fee: 550 SGD*
*All course fees displayed are before government subsidies.
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for the above approved skills-related courses. For more details, visit the SkillsFuture Credit website: (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit)
Course Training Duration: 2 Days (16.00 hours)
Course Reference Number: CRS-Q-0022367-ES
Funding Validity Period: 01 Jan 2019 to 05 Mar 2019
Mode of Training: Classroom (Full-time)
Develop Personal Effectiveness at Managerial Level
- Be able to speak, listen, read and write English at a proficiency level not lower than the Employability Skills Workforce Skills Qualification (ES WSQ) Workplace Literacy (WPL) Level 4
- Be able to manipulate numbers at a proficiency level not lower than ES WSQ Level 4
Date: 15 - 16 Aug
Time: 9am – 6pm
Full Course Fee: $550*
*All course fees displayed are before government subsidies. Please click here for more details on subsidized course fees.