In the Asia Pacific region, where economic growth outstrips supply of able people, one of the key challenges facing organizations is the ability to attract and retain the right talents. This challenge is exacerbated by globalization, making hiring and retaining talents the driving concern of human capital management.
These realities raise a number of questions that many organizations are struggling to answer: How can you attract and retain talent to fuel business growth? How can you put in place effective succession planning for critical jobs in the organization?
Using an integrated framework, we help organizations address the following questions:
- Based on our organization’s mission and goals, how do we meet our people capability needs?
- Is this person a real talent or at the right place at the right time meeting the right people? Have we been right in the assessment of talents?
3. Development & Deployment
- How do we develop our talents using a planned approach?
- How do we retain our talents?
4. Succession Planning
- How do we ensure that there is sufficient bench strength for critical positions within the organization?
- How do we build a pipeline of talents through systematic planning and development?
Tested framework and structured process for consistent talent identification, accelerated development, placement, promotion and retention to do succession planning for organizational sustainability.
Consultants with extensive corporate experience in managing human capital and high-potential staff and who can provide contextual guidance in implementing a talent management system
For more enquiries on consultancy matters, kindly contact our team at [email protected].