Great facilitation skills is required to ensure high level of engagement and buy-in from the audience. A good facilitator not only helps the audience be very clear of the objectives , he/she inspires ownership and accountability in the process.
- Man hour lost due to unproductive meetings lacking focus.
- Misaligned and disengaged team members resulting in low ownership and accountability.
- Poor audience management skills resulting in different parties dominating the meeting.
What You Will Learn
Identify key objectives and stakeholders to determine facilitation outcomes for the group.
Use appropriate facilitation techniques and tools required to guide participants towards achieving the session objectives.
Evaluate the effectiveness of the facilitation process to improve future facilitation.
Who Is This For
This program is designed for participants who facilitate training or meetings sessions.
|Workfare Training Support Scheme (WTS)*||90.00|
|Small-Medium Enterprises (SME) Funding **||127.50|
Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy
(Individuals above 40 years old)*
*Applicable to Singaporeans only
**Applicable to Singaporeans and Permanent Residents who are sponsored by a Small-Medium Enterprise (SME) only.
+ All course fees reflected above are inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST)
Time: 9:00am – 6:00pm
Course Training Duration: 2 Days (16.00 hours)
Course Reference Number: CRS-Q-0030452-HR
Funding Validity Period: 10 Feb 2017 – 09 Feb 2019
Mode of Training: Classroom (Full-time)
Facilitate Group Processes
- Have interpersonal and communication skills to liaise with internal/external parties and to demonstrate the right reactions and responses in different situations.
- Have planning and organization skills to assign priorities within own scope of work.
- Have an understanding of customer behaviors, needs and wants.
- Be able to listen and speak English at a proficiency level equivalent to the Employability Skills Workforce Skills Qualifications (ES WSQ) Workplace Literacy (WPL) 6.
- Be able to read and write English at a proficiency level equivalent to the ES WSQ WPL level 6.
- Be able to manipulate numbers at a proficiency level equivalent to ES WSQ Workplace Numeracy (WPN) level 6
Date: 1 Jan
Time: 9am – 6pm
Full Course Fee: $*
*All course fees displayed are before government subsidies. Please click here for more details on subsidized course fees.