People capability is a critical component in the implementation of any corporate strategy. People development is not just for meeting today’s demands but it forms the foundation for succession planning of tomorrow. It also signals to the employees the organization’s commitment in helping them gain confidence in their personal capability and grooming them for the next level. Managers not only need to coach and mentor those below them, they are also to encourage and facilitate the ownership of the personal developmental and career plans of their people.
- There is financial cost in learning, there is morale and opportunity cost in making mistakes.
- To meet the changing demands of our work, we need to constantly upgrade our skills.
- Development cannot be impactful if there is resistance to learn.
What You Will Learn
- Review competency requirements to support organizational strategies
- Select and use tools to review current skills of team
- Write learning and development plans
- Establish learning priorities
- Establish clear goals and timeframes through coaching
- Work with coachees to explore issues, develop options and gain confidence in their capability
Target Audience: HR Professionals, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Managers
Time: 9am – 6pm
Course Fee: 750 SGD*
*All course fees displayed are before government subsidies. Please click here for more details on subsidized course fees.
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for the above approved skills-related courses. For more details, visit the SkillsFuture Credit website: (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit)
Course Training Duration: 2 Days (16.00 hours)
Course Reference Number: CRS-Q-0027614-LPM
Funding Validity Period: 01 Jan 2016 - 03 Sep 2019
Mode of Training: Classroom (Full-time)
Develop Team Leaders through Capability Development and Coaching
- Work with competitive knowledge of the business, industry and sector in which the organization operates
- Work with individuals to identify and address skill development needs
- Demonstrate listening and speaking skills (English) at a level equivalent to Employability Skills (ES) Literacy Level 6
- Demonstrate reading and writing (English) at a level equivalent to Employability Skills (ES) Literacy Level 6
- Demonstrate numeracy skills at a level equivalent to Employability Skills (ES) Numeracy Level 6
Our Customer Stories