This workshop will equip learners to develop a critical thinking mindset when dealing with business issues; challenge and rethink ideas and provide insights to relevant stakeholders; demonstrate problem-solving skills within own scope of work; analyze and report business issues and make recommendations to relevant stakeholders and enhance critical thinking skills among team members.
- We are losing market share with the way we do things, we are not keeping up with times.
- Challenging status quo needs courage and effort, no one wants to rock the boat.
- We need to change the way we do things but do not know where and how to begin.
What you will learn
- Develop a critical thinking mindset when dealing with business issues
- Challenge and rethink ideas and provide insights to relevant stakeholders
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills
- Enhance creative-thinking skills among team members
Target Audience: Executives, Supervisors, Team Leaders
Time: 9am – 6pm
Course Fee: 450 SGD*
*All course fees displayed are before government subsidies. Please click here for more details on subsidized course fees.
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for the above approved skills-related courses. For more details, visit the SkillsFuture Credit website: (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit)
Course Training Duration: 1 Day (8.00 hours)
Course Reference Number: CRS-Q-0022773-BM
Funding Validity Period: 01 Oct 2015 - 21 Sep 2019
Mode of Training: Classroom (Full-time)
Display Critical Thinking and Analytical Skills
- Understand relevant organizational strategies, objectives, culture, policies, processes and products / services
- Have self-management and learning skills to improve performance within own scope of work independently
- Have interpersonal and communication skills to discuss and present ideas within team