The credit does not belong to the organization from where an idea first comes, but to the person who convinces the people of it. The organization that succeeds is the one where leaders manage to convincingly present its case to both its internal as well as external stakeholders. Having good presentation skills will help leaders deliver the message effectively with confidence and impact, thereby enhancing stakeholder engagement.
- It is hard to remember the key messages of a presentation loaded with information.
- The slide was so crowded, I do not know where to look.
- Presentation is not the same as lecturing; without discussion facilitation, the audience can disengage easily.
What you will learn
- Prepare presentation concepts and ideas to garner buy-in from target audience
- Produce impactful presentation materials with visual aids
- Present professionally and confidently
Target Audience : Executives, Supervisors, Team Leaders
Time : 9am – 6pm
Course Fee : 650 SGD*
*All course fees displayed are before government subsidies. Please click here for more details on subsidized course fees.
- Understand that the business environment impacts the organization
- Understand relevant organizational strategies, objectives, culture, policies, processes and products / services
- Have analytical skills to analyze and organize information
- Have problem solving skills to resolve issues within own scope of work
- Have information gathering skills to gather and collate necessary data
- Have interpersonal and communication skills to articulate presentation information