Building people capability is a critical component of developing an organization’s overall capability to achieve its strategic goals. People development is a partnership effort between the organization and its employees. Managers and supervisors need to understand the concept of this partnership and help subordinates to take ownership over their own career and development plans within the organization.
At the End of the Course, You’ll Learn to:
- Identify team learning needs to support organizational objectives with a total training plan
- Identify individual learning needs so as to close performance gaps
- Conduct discussion with individual staff to identify developmental priorities and co-develop an Individual Development Plan (IDP)
- Provide adequate resources and support in line with IDP and follow up to review outcomes and establish outcomes
Please note that the workshops below vary in sub-topics and depth of coverage. Connect with us and we can help you identify the most suitable workshops to optimize your learning mileage.
- LPM 4: 3-D People Development
- LPM 3: The Frontline Coach