Technology has the potential to increase our productivity, connect people, and change lives and it is important that each one of us is equipped to function in a technology-rich environment that will improve our lives and propel our organizations forward.
SkillsFuture for Digital Workplace invites you to step out of your comfort zone to try new technologies in a safe environment over a two-day course. Our consultants will help you navigate the latest productivity tools that can make a difference in your personal and work life. Will you accept this challenge?
- Empower you to be future-ready through exposure to new technologies, including those not commercially available yet
- Understand cyber security risks and preventive measures such as avoiding harmful websites and setting secure passwords
- Learn practical tools and apps that can improve workplace productivity and quality of life, as well as reduce wastage
- An interactive group learning session where you can explore new technologies in a safe environment, facilitated by Capelle Training Consultants
What you will learn
- Learn to navigate popular apps which improve daily living (e.g. food delivery, travel, video-editing, and more)
- Learn work productivity tools that save time and cost (e.g. Slack, Trello, Mural)
- Experience hands-on 3D printing through field trip to National Design Centre
2) Cyber Security
- Learn common cyber security threats such as phishing, ransomware etc
- Learn practical steps to protect yourself such as identifying secure websites, creating secure passwords and protecting personal data
- Understand basic concepts of data and learn how data can be harnessed and used to support decision making at the workplace
- Learn Lean management and contribute to innovation at your workplace
Who should attend
Working adults (including those planning to return to the workforce) who may not feel confident of using new technologies, software and apps. We also welcome “the average smartphone user” or people who identify as tech savvy to learn something new!
Time: 9:00am – 6:00pm (two-day course)
Singaporean / PR (incl. of GST)*
NTUC Union Members Singaporean / PR (incl. of GST)*^
Full fee (incl. of GST)
*After government subsidies.
^NTUC Union members are eligible for NETF Funding
Our Customer Stories
Date: 24 - 25 Oct
Time: 9am – 6pm
Full Course Fee: $800*
*All course fees displayed are before government subsidies. Please click here for more details on subsidized course fees.