In an ever-changing business environment, organizations have to constantly reinvent itself just to stay relevant. To stay ahead of competition, innovation leadership is all the more crucial. Spirit of innovation is hugely dependent on how an organization views and learns from failure. Therefore, a leader must facilitate the shift in culture to one that not only embraces change but also encourages learning and innovation.
- Our margins are eroded by similar products in the market, what can we do to have better returns?
- We have many ideas but we are overwhelmed by operations that we have no time to explore them.
- It is not easy to step out of comfort zones and embrace change; our people are too scared to even try.
What You Will Learn
- Support enterprising behaviour
- Support risk-taking and reward innovation
- Apply the JTT Innovation Techniques to create ideas
- Identify actions and implement change-strategies and processes
- Identify systems or behaviour that support or limit implementation
- Anticipate and plan for predictable consequences of change
- Analyse data and feedback to establish trends
- Identify and share lessons from change implementation
Target Audience: Executives, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Managers
Time: 9am – 6pm
Course Fee: 750 SGD*
*All course fees displayed are before government subsidies.
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for the above approved skills-related courses. For more details, visit the SkillsFuture Credit website: (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit)
Course Training Duration: 2 Days (16.00 hours)
Course Reference Number: CRS-Q-0027612-LPM
Funding Validity Period: 01 Jan 2016 - 03 Sep 2019
Mode of Training: Classroom (Full-time)
Facilitate Innovation and Lead Team Leaders to Implement Change
- Manage the delivery of services to stakeholder within projects of limited scope
- Have effective communication and relationship management skills to work with employees from all levels and areas within an organization
- Identify opportunities for change and innovation at an operational or functional level
- Provide support to operational staff in the implementation of change processes
- Work with competitive knowledge of the business, industry and sector in which the organization operates
- Demonstrate listening and speaking skills (English) at a level equivalent to Employability Skills (ES) Literacy Level 6
- Demonstrate reading and writing (English) at a level equivalent to Employability Skills (ES) Literacy Level 6
- Demonstrate numeracy skills at a level equivalent to Employability Skills (ES) Numeracy Level 6