This workshop will equip learners to negotiate effectively by adopting a set of key principles and apply strategy and tactics to manage different situations; manage the negotiating process flexibly, creatively, and confidently by exploring all the essential negotiating variables; manage the information flow skilfully to influence, bargain and close a negotiation and avoid potential deadlocks.
- I want to prepare for negotiation but do not know why to begin.
- I do not know what is too much to share, when it is too early to share.
- How does one bargain and influence?
- No one wins in a deadlock, how can we avoid it?
What you will learn
- negotiate effectively with a set of key principles
- apply strategy and tactics to manage different situations
- manage the negotiating process flexibly
- explore all the essential variables creatively and confidently
- manage the information flow skillfully
- achieve outcome through influencing and bargaining
- avoid deadlocks and close negotiation
Target Audience: Supervisors, Managers, especially for Marketing and Sales Teams
Time: 9am – 6pm
Course Fee: 650 SGD*
*All course fees displayed are before government subsidies. Please click here for more details on subsidized course fees.
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for the above approved skills-related courses. For more details, visit the SkillsFuture Credit website: (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit)
Course Training Duration: 2 Days (16.00 hours)
Course Reference Number: CRS-Q-0022992-BM
Funding Validity Period: 01 Oct 2015 - 16 Jan 2019
Mode of Training: Classroom (Full-time)
Participate in Negotiations
- Understand how to apply knowledge of interpersonal relationships to facilitate the negotiation process
- Understand how social and cultural differences may affect negotiations
- Have information gathering skills to gather and collate necessary data
- Have analytical skills to put situations in context and evaluate outcomes
- Have interpersonal and communication skills to manage interactions with negotiating participants
- Have negotiation skills to apply basic negotiation techniques