Effective target setting not only drives the right behavior towards achieving organizational objectives, it is also an effective tool for organizational culture and values reinforcement. When done correctly, conversations during appraisal becomes more objective and productive.
- Our performance management has little impact on our organizational performance and staff behavior.
- Which KPI to pick? How many? Is there an effective way?
- Conversations during appraisal can be stressful for both appraisers and appraisees.
What you will learn
- Develop and document KPIs and action plans to achieve organizational objectives
- Manage risk-related issues
- Assess performance to a significant degree of objectivity
- Engage in honest conversations and provide feedback constructively and assertively
- Coach staff who lack competencies and apply counseling skills
- Handle difficult appraisees
- Recognize and reward good performance
- Develop action plan for self-development
Target Audience: Supervisors, Line Managers, HR Managers
Time: 9am – 6pm
Course Fee: 600 SGD*
*All course fees displayed are before government subsidies. Please click here for more details on subsidized course fees.
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for the above approved skills-related courses. For more details, visit the SkillsFuture Credit website: (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit)
Course Training Duration: 2 Days (16.00 hours)
Course Reference Number: CRS-Q-0027613-LPM
Funding Validity Period: 01 Jan 2016 - 11 Jan 2020
Mode of Training: Classroom (Full-time)
Monitor and Reward Performance Across Teams to Manage Achievement of Results
- Manage the delivery of services or products to stakeholders within projects of limited scope
- Have effective communication and relationship management skills to work with employees from all levels and areas within an organization
- Demonstrate listening and speaking skills (English) at a level equivalent to Employability Skills (ES) Literacy Level 6
- Demonstrate reading and writing (English) at a level equivalent to Employability Skills (ES) Literacy Level 6
- Demonstrate numeracy skills at a level equivalent to Employability Skills (ES) Numeracy Level 6