Know someone who is lost in this digital world?
Do you know of any loved ones or friends who are not quite catching up with digital technology? They know that digital technology has the potential to connect people and improve lives, and may even be envious of friends who are well connected through Facebook but are too hesitant to ask for help or are too fearful of the digital world.
SkillsFuture for Digital Way-of-Life is a two-day experiential and interactive workshop that involves hands-on use of digital applications with exciting Team Challenges. It invites participants to step out of their comfort zone to try and experiment with new technologies in a safe environment and at a comfortable pace. We have designed for two trainers to facilitate in every workshop to help participants navigate the latest productivity tools. You can make a big difference to their lives by telling them about this workshop and giving them the additional encouragement they need to sign up today!
What you will learn
- Explore digital tools used in daily living.
- Prepare to work in a technology-rich environment.
- Understand the importance of cyber security.
- Learn about SMART Nation initiatives.
Understand basic English
Bring along a smartphone for the workshop
Who should attend
This course is suitable for Singaporeans/PR who are:
- Unfamiliar with basic digital terms
- Not confident or comfortable working with technologies and digital platforms.
- Does not use basic functions on a phone except to make calls
- Does not have an email account
- Unfamiliar with Google search
- Does not know how to download Apps
- Unfamiliar how to setup a social media account
Time: 9am - 6pm
Course Training Duration: 2 Days (16.00 hours)
Course Reference Number: CRS-N-0043282
Funding Validity Period: 01 Jul 2019 – 30 Jun 2020
Mode of Training: Classroom (Full-time)
Singaporean / PR (incl. of GST)*
NTUC Union Members Singaporean / PR (incl. of GST)*^
Full fee (incl. of GST)
*After government subsidies.
^NTUC Union members are eligible for NETF Funding
All Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their $500 SkillsFuture Credit from the government to pay for the above approved skills-related courses. For more details, visit the SkillsFuture Credit website: (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit)