Dr. Yee Lai Fong
A specialist in organizational development and organizational learning, Lai Fong brings her transdisciplinary expertise in public policy, strategy, organization development, human-centered design, and multi-stakeholder engagement.
This expertise has been honed through more than two decades of experience in designing and facilitating interventions at the national, sectoral and organizational levels, working with client organizations in the public, private and people sectors.
- Currently helming a three year Back-to-Basics (B2B), and Digital Implementation Coaching (DIC) initiatives by NCSS, where a human-centered approach is adopted in identifying opportunities for productivity enhancements, and co-creating digitalization solutions. These comprise of twelve projects with three of the largest SSAs in Singapore
- Successfully completed a four-month design thinking project with SportSG to co-create solutions in empowering frontline staff across various ActiveSG Sports Centres to create positive experiences for the public
- Successfully implemented a MSF Social Development Network (SDN) project, integrating human-centered elements with the Citizen Jury approach to engage 70+ citizens over four weekends in developing a set of ideas and recommendations to address societal attitudes in dating and marriage
- Successfully led a two-month design thinking project with The BreadTalk Group, that involved employee experience mapping, and persona development. This eventually led to a revised value proposition and talent development program designed for high potential staff across various divisions
- Successfully completed an eight-month workplace learning consultancy for Singapore Polytechnic’s Human Resource Department, which involved a workplace learning diagnosis, practices and the development of a workplace learning plan. This plan comprised of a set of learning and performance artefacts.
- Successfully implemented an eight-month workplace learning advisory for SMRT Institute. This included a Hackathon with staff from Trains Division to reimagine the future of learning and guidance on the development of learning solutionists towards establishing SMRT as a center of excellence for workplace learning
- Successfully conceptualized a design-thinking hackathon for the events and entertainment industry players to reimagine post-COVID business models and opportunities. Organized by NTUC UFSE (unit supporting freelancers and self-employed) and sponsored by Enterprise Singapore
Doctorate in Human and Organizational Learning and Masters of HRDThe George Washington University
MBACalifornia State University
Bachelor of Social Sciences, Economics (Honors)National University of Singapore
Certifications & Professional Training
Specialist Adult Educator, Adult Education ProfessionalizationInstitute for Adult Learning (IAL) Singapore
ACTA and Certified Workplace Learning SpecialistInstitute for Adult Learning (IAL) Singapore
[email protected] Series on Workplace Learning
Design PractitionerProgramme (PSD-SP) on Design Thinking
Co-Active CoachingFundamentals and Intermediate
Technology of Participation (ToP) Training in Facilitation
Certified Practitioner in Human Systems DynamicsHSD Institute