Lee Su Min
Leveraging on her strong analytical and agile problem-solving skills, Su Min has helped organizations redesign business processes to vastly improve productivities and efficiencies. She also partners with leaders to manage change journeys to ensure successful implementations of recommended solutions.
A solid background in Marketing Intelligence, Su Min had undertaken numerous projects that had helped organizations better understood consumer segmentation and profiles, purchase behaviors, customer service audit and products/services feedback. Extending her areas of expertise in Marketing Intelligence, Su Min is also an experienced workshop facilitator in Service Excellence, Business Innovation and Design Thinking. As a trainer and facilitator, Su Min uses hands-on practical approach, making her sessions engaging and interactive, an attribute much appreciated and well-received by participants across staff levels.
Prior to joining Capelle, Su Min was Head of Marketing Intelligence with an American apparel company in Asia Pacific. She had previously also set up the regional Marketing Intelligence function in a consumer electronics organization, where she worked closely with the Senior Management team to develop brand and product marketing strategies.
- Partnered with a Social Service Agency to implement its digitalization processes, which included a 2-day facilitation for a Change Management workshop
- Involved in cascading to staff the organization’s desired behaviors for the private and public sectors
- Contributed to the innovations of caregiving services for a Social Service Agency with the use of Design Thinking concepts
- Facilitated Design Thinking workshops for key industry sectors in Banking & Finance, Facilities Management Healthcare IT Solutions, & Tourism & Hospitality
- Successfully implemented customer service system projects in Singapore, Malaysia and Vietnam for F&N Coca-Cola
- Successfully contributed to innovations in electronic products such as mobile phones, televisions, washing machines and refrigerators using the Design Thinking framework. These projects have extended its reach to S.E Asia and Oceania
University of College LondonMaster of Arts (Distinction) in Lifelong Learning and Leadership
National University of SingaporeBachelor of Business Administration
Singapore Institute of Social SciencesDiploma in Adult & Continuing Education (DACE)
Institute of Adult LearningAdvanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA)