Highly experienced in HR practices, Sharon is able to advise her clients to put diverse people practices like better performance management processes & implementation, change management communication and staff engagement dialogue, and structured recruitment selection processes in place.
An experienced and trained coach, Sharon is highly effective in partnering and supporting clients towards meeting their driven goals. Sharon is also highly valued by her clients for her nurturing character and excellent listening ability, yet having an achievement orientation. These attributes have helped empower many clients to set high standards in living and leading with authenticity. Sharon adopts a structured and holistic approach to help her clients reach clear solutions. Her clients range from middle to upper-level managers, where she supports them in growing their leaderships, as well as in personal excellence.
Professionally, Sharon had enjoyed a long career as a HR professional with Shell Eastern Petroleum Pte Ltd. In her last role as Policy Advisor (Projects). She was seconded to Western Australia, where she provided policy advice to the Upstream project. She also had regional experience supporting 14 countries; specifically, in policy development and implementation in the east region; as well as 10 years of Business Partnering experience supporting the business end-to-end on HR activities such as resourcing, performance management and talent management.
- Partnered with a Social Service Agency to successfully designed and facilitated a 2-day Change Management Workshop in its digitalization processes
- Supported a senior leader to successfully planned and facilitated the leadership team away days in the first year of the newly formed team. At the same time worked through with them on team effectiveness issues
- Successfully coached leaders to be more effective with their new direct teams, and facilitated team feedback and reviewed results for individual leaders
- Successfully supported many business projects in Shell specifically in areas like change management hiring and resources, compensation and benefits review, competitive pay pressure interventions, and talent planning
- Successfully revamped HR policy and processes change, which included a comprehensive review and implementation of the employee HR policy portal
Bachelor in Business AdministrationNational University of Singapore
Certified CoachCoach U
Advanced Corporate Coaching Accredited by International Coaching Federation