An organization today is mainly made up of people with diverse backgrounds, different cultures, motivational needs, personality profiles and values and its overall effectiveness is largely dependent on how cohesive they can work as a corporate team. Work processes usually also cut across functional boundaries and involve different work teams. It is therefore inevitable that conflicts will arise. It is there important that conflict resolution must be administered professionally to attain clarity.
At the End of the Course, You’ll Learn to:
- Understand the positive and negative effect of conflicts
- Identify the sources of conflict and apply approaches to resolve conflict among people or teams in different situations
- Apply skills to resolve interpersonal conflicts and avoid any conflicts arise from role and/or goal incompatibility
- Use the skills necessary for constructive management of conflicts
- Develop an action plan for self-improvement to better manage conflicts
Connect with us and we can help you identify the most suitable workshops to optimize your learning mileage.
- Conflict Management*
* Non-WSQ Workshop