Every time a meeting is organized, we are utilizing resources. Unproductive meetings can lead to a waste of time and valuable resources. In order to maximize the best outcome for each meeting or training session, or discussion, a dynamic facilitator is required to manage the group dynamics. This will help members take ownerships of the outcomes and in turn encourage members to air their views and share their inputs.
At the End of the Course, You’ll Learn to:
- Plan and lead productive outcome-oriented meetings to achieve the desired goals
- Identify key objectives together with key stakeholders to align desired outcomes
- Use appropriate facilitation techniques to achieve objectives
- Apply coping skills to manage different viewpoints and objections
Please note that the workshops below vary in sub-topics and depth of coverage. Connect with us and we can help you identify the most suitable workshops to optimize your learning mileage.
- Facilitating Group Meetings*
- Impactful Facilitation*