Negotiation can be daunting and not necessary the easiest skill acquired. But it is certainly an essential skill to possess as long as you are dealing with vendors or clients or even inter-departmental. The ability to negotiate directly affects the organisation’s bottom-line and productivity. It is therefore vital that employees learn to negotiate successfully.
At the End of the Workshop, You’ll Learn to:
- Adopt a set of key principles for better negotiation
- Apply negotiation strategy and tactics to manage different situations to negotiate effectively
- Explore all the essential negotiating variables to manage the negotiating process
- Skillfully manage the information flow as an integral part of managing the negotiating process
- Influence and bargain to achieve negotiation outcomes
- Successfully close a negotiation and avoid potential deadlocks