We recognize that people are undeniably the most important asset to any organization. Just as financial assets and physical capital are critical assets that require effective management, significant attention needs to be given to the management and development of human capital as well. This is especially so for high potential employees and key personnel who should be developed systematically and professionally in order to enhance an organization’s capability.
In today’s fast-changing, and digital economy, is your leadership style still relevant and contextualized for greater effectiveness and efficiencies? Are you ready and savvy enough to managing the challenges of leading remote teams?
At the End of the Course, You’ll Learn to:
- Facilitate implementation of organization strategies and promote compliance with governance requirements
- Understand and enhance personal role and style effectiveness
- Influence decision making and adopt a systematic approach to leading people
- Enhance your skills in giving instructions, coaching, delegating, managing poor commitment and counselling difficult cases
- Examine the key challenges of managing remote teams
- Supervise the people whom you have to work with in diverse situations, including managing remote teams more effectively
- Demonstrate commitment to self-development
Please note that the workshops below vary in sub-topics and depth of coverage. Connect with us and we can help you identify the most suitable workshops to optimize your learning mileage.
- Building a Results-oriented Team*
- Grow in People Leadership
- Leading Through People*
- People Leadership Program*
*SSG Funding available
# Top skills for the 4th Industrial Revolution by World Economic Forum