Achieving personal effectiveness is key to achieving satisfaction at work and personal life. Whether it is aligning personal goals to that of an organization, managing time, stress or personal finances effectively, personal effectiveness is only made possible when you are intentional and purposeful in making it happen.
At the End of the Course, You’ll Learn to:
- Evaluate your personal goals, strengths and weaknesses, and develop strategies to overcome weaknesses and leverage on personal strengths to contribute towards the achievement of your organizational goals.
- Manage time and resources to meet your organizational goals.
- Analyze causes of your stress, which affect yourself and your staff; and develop strategies and techniques to manage them.
- Promote work-life balance programmes to achieve your organizational effectiveness.
- Examine the applicability of the common types of financial products for your financial context.
- Evaluate your existing financial situation using appropriate tools, and develop a plan to manage your position.
- EDGE 4: Personal Effectiveness for leaders
- ES: Personal Effectiveness for Supervisors
- ES: Develop Personal Effectiveness