As work projects become increasingly complex and involve multiple parties, it is imperative that supporting staff be equipped with the knowledge of the project planning process so as to better appreciate the importance of this process and its impact on the implementation phase. Research has shown that most project failures are often caused by the lack of knowledge in the fundamentals of project management. Effective project planning will help the team prioritize and work systematically through multiple deadlines, budgets and navigate through multi-stakeholder environment.
At the End of the Course, You’ll Learn to:
- Understand the elements of systematic project management
- Assess project time constraints in order to sequence tasks accordingly
- Apply a systematic approach to project management on job-related projects so that there can be greater efficiency
- Understand the key factors to successful project management
- Develop project schedule to better guide time management of the project
- Implement and manage project schedule to ensure project objectives are met within the stipulated time frame
Please note that the workshops below vary in sub-topics and depth of coverage. Connect with us and we can help you identify the most suitable workshops to optimize your learning mileage.
- Project Management for Leaders*
- Project Management Techniques*
*SSG Funding available