Terms & Conditions (Non-Funded)
Terms & Conditions (Non-Funded)
All registrations are governed by the following terms and conditions.
By submitting your registration to Capelle Academy Pte Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “Capelle”), you agree that you have read, understood, agreed, and accepted all the terms and conditions stipulated herein.
1. Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA)
By filling up and submitting our workshop registration form, you agree for Capelle to collect, use and disclose the personal data provided to us voluntarily by you directly or via your organization who has been duly authorized to disclose your personal data to us for the performance of obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods/ services requested by you or your organization.
2. Registration & Admission
- Registration must be submitted to Capelle at least 14 days prior to Workshop Start Date.
- Admission to the Workshop is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Registrants are required to produce their highest attained qualification to support their registration.
- Capelle reserves the right to refuse registrants who do not meet the admission criteria for the Workshop.
- Capelle reserves the right to change the workshop dates.
3. Workshop Confirmation
A confirmation email on the commencement of the Workshop will be sent to participants 8 days before the Workshop Start Date.
4. Workshop Cancellation
- Capelle reserves the right to cancel the Workshop under the following circumstances:
- If there are insufficient sign-ups.
- Other unforeseen circumstances that prevent the running of the Workshop.
- A cancellation email will be sent to registrants 8 days before the Workshop Start Date.
5. Participant Withdrawal
- Participants can request to withdraw from a registered workshop or to be transferred to another by submitting a request to [email protected].
- A late withdrawal charge of $50 (nett) will be imposed
- if withdrawal or request to be transferred to another workshop is after receiving the workshop confirmation email
- for failure to turn up on any day of the Workshop
- The participant provides a replacement participant.
- Participant provides suitable documentary proof supporting the absence via [email protected]
- Participants will be barred from future workshops if found to be non-compliant to any of the above.
6. Workshop Fees and Nett Fees
- Course Fees
- are subject to change.
- are excluding prevailing GST unless otherwise stated.
- Nett Fees
- Nett Fee = Course Fee + GST
- Nett Fee is payable upon workshop confirmation
- Capelle accepts payment through any of the following:
- PayNow to Capelle UEN
- Inter-bank transfer to Capelle Bank Account
- Nett Fee must be fully paid before day 1 of the workshop unless a credit term has been established.
7. General Code of Conduct
Participants are expected to be considerate and observe appropriate conduct during the Workshop. Capelle reserves the right to suspend
participants from Capelle’s workshops due to misconduct.
8. Photography & Videography
By attending this workshop, you are agreeable to be included in photographs and videos taken by Capelle for the purpose of marketing.
9. Non-Disclosure and Intellectual Property Rights
- Participants acknowledge and agree that Capelle is the sole and exclusive owner of all rights, title, and interest, including but not limited to trademarks, copyrights, trade names, trade secrets, and other intellectual property rights, in the information and materials provided in the course of the provision of the services.
- Participants may not copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, translate, decompile, disassemble, sublicense or assign any aspect of the information provided. They agree that they will not remove or obscure any copyright or other notices or legends contained in any of the information provided by Capelle.
- The information in the materials of Capelle is provided to participants solely for their own use. All forms of sub-licensing, reselling, republication or other forms of distribution, including internet posting, electronic mailing, faxing, archiving in a public database, redistributing via a computer network, or in a printed form, to third parties of any of the information provided by Capelle are strictly prohibited unless prior written consent is obtained from Capelle.
- It is acknowledged and agreed that monetary damages would not be a sufficient remedy for any breach of this agreement and Capelle shall be entitled to specific performance and injunctive relief as remedies for any such breach (in addition to any other remedies that Capelle may have).
- In addition to and without prejudice to paragraph 4, the participant undertakes and agrees to indemnify and hold Capelle harmless against all claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses, proceedings, fees of legal advisers (on an indemnity basis), and fees of other professionals incurred by the participant arising from a breach or neglect or alleged breach or neglect of the agreement herein.
- The participant agrees that this undertaking shall survive and continue to apply without any limit in time and shall remain in full force and effect until a formal release is issued in Capelle’s favour.
10. Beyond Reasonable Control
Capelle shall not be deemed to be in breach of these Terms of Engagement by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of Capelle’s obligations in relation to the services if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond Capelle’s reasonable control. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the following shall be regarded as causes beyond Capelle’s reasonable control:
- act of God, explosion, flood, tempest, fire or accident;
- war or threat of war, sabotage, insurrection, civil disturbance or requisition;
- acts, restrictions, regulations, bye-laws, prohibitions, or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental, parliamentary or local authority;
- strikes, lock-outs, or other industrial actions or trade disputes (whether involving employees of Capelle or of a third party); or
- power failure or breakdown in equipment