Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
All registrations are governed by the following terms and conditions.
By submitting your registration to Capelle Academy Pte Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “Capelle”), you agree that you have read, understood, agreed and accepted all the terms and conditions stipulated herein.
1. Registration & Admission
- Registration must be submitted to Capelle at least 14 days prior to Workshop Start Date.
- Admission to Workshop is on a first come, first served basis.
- Participants are required to produce their highest attained qualification to support their registration.
- Capelle reserves the right to refuse participants who do not meet the admission criteria for the Workshop.
- Capelle reserves the right to change the Workshop dates.
2. Workshop Confirmation
A confirmation email on the commencement of the Workshop will be sent to participants 8 days before the Workshop Start Date.
3. Workshop Cancellation
- Capelle reserves the right to cancel the Workshop under the following circumstances:
- If there are insufficient sign-ups.
- Other unforeseen circumstances that prevent the running of the Workshop.
- A cancellation email will be sent to registrants 8 days before Workshop Start Date.
4. Participant Withdrawal
- Request for Withdrawals and Changes from registered workshops could be submitted to [email protected] before receiving the Workshop Confirmation email from Capelle.
- A late cancellation charge of $50 (nett) will be imposed if withdrawal is after receiving the Workshop Confirmation email from Capelle:
- < 4 workdays before Workshop Start Date
- Failure to turn up on any day of the Workshop
- Participant provides a replacement.
- Participant provides evidence of unforeseen circumstances preventing attendance (e.g. medical, compassionate reasons) through hard copy or via email to email to [email protected]
Participant will be barred from future workshops if found to be non-compliant to any of the above conditions.
5. Workshop Fees
- Workshop fees are subject to change.
- Full Fees indicated are excluding prevailing GST (Goods and Service Tax) unless otherwise stated.
- Training grants are applicable to Singapore Citizens & Permanent Residents only. [Please refer to Clause 6 on Eligibility for Training Grant Funding]
Workshop fee payable = Full Fee (+ GST) less Training Grant.
- Workshop fee payable can be made (upon Confirmation of Event) as follows:
- by inter-bank transfer to Capelle’s Bank Account or PAYNOW to Capelle’s UEN
6. Eligibility for Training Grant Funding
- All Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents are required to produce their NRIC for verification of eligibility for the Training Grant subsidy.
- Participants are eligible for grants if they comply with requirements stipulated by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG):
- Must be Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Attained minimum 75% attendance (except for Certified Service Professional, SkillsFuture for Digital Workplace programmes which require 100% attendance).
- Deemed 100% competent in ALL assessments
- Have not previously enjoyed funding for the same Skill Standard.
7. Training Grant Application
Capelle will process the Training Grant application via TP Gateway with the Trainee(s)’ information provided and verified during registration.
8. Absentee Payroll Support
(applicable to Company-Sponsored trainees only)
- To be eligible for Absentee Payroll support, trainees must be Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents and have attained minimum 75% attendance (except for Certified Service Professional which requires 100% attendance).
- Enterprises to validate trainee(s) details in the Enterprise Portal for Jobs & Skills)
and declare information (Monthly salary and hours worked per week) – to receive the Absentee Payroll disbursements via Enterprise’s PayNow Account.
- Enterprises to ensure that their Company’s PayNow Account is updated in the Enterprise Portal for Jobs & Skills).
- Upon completion of the workshop Enterprises will receive an email notification from SSG that they are eligible for Absentee Payroll
9. WSQ Certification & Outcomes Tracking
- A Statement of Attainment (SOA) in the form of an E-Cert will be awarded to the Trainee by SSG upon successfully meeting all Workshop requirements.
- Assessments will be conducted to determine the trainee’s attainment of the necessary competencies set out in the Workshop.
- Trainees must complete ALL assessments and be assessed as “Competent” in order to obtain the SOA.
- Trainees may be contacted 3-6 months after completion of the Workshop to participate in a short follow-up survey. Feedback will be used to improve learning effectiveness.
10. Appeal and Re-Assessment
- Should the participant wish to make an appeal about the assessment result, the participant must submit the Appeal & Re-assessment Form to Capelle and provide reasons for the appeal within 7 working days after the Workshop End Date.
- Capelle will review the appeal and make a decision to approve the re-assessment or otherwise.
- In the event of a re-assessment, a fee of $107.00 (incl GST) will be payable upon application.
11. General Code of Conduct
Participants are expected to be considerate and observe appropriate conduct during the Workshop. Capelle reserves the right to suspend participants from Capelle’s workshops due to misconduct.
12. Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA)
- All personal information collected is confidential and solely for administrative purposes (e.g. registration, funding etc.)
- Capelle is an appointed training provider by SkillsFuture Singapore Agency (SSG) to provide training and assessment for WSQ funded programs. Based on SSG’s guideline, we will require all mandatory information for workshop registration, funding eligibility, e-cert application and Online Evaluation Survey (TRAQOM).
- NRIC is a necessary data field which SSG collects for proper governance of training grant disbursement (including audit checks).
- Trainees applying for SkillsFuture Funding are to provide their physical Identity Card or DIGITAL NRIC VIA SINGPASS MOBILE for the purpose of identification.
13. Photography & Videography
- By attending this workshop, you are agreeable to be included in photographs and videos taken by Capelle for the purpose of marketing.
14. Non-Disclosure and Intellectual Property Rights
- Participants acknowledge and agree that Capelle is the sole and exclusive owner of all right, title and interest, including but not limited to trademarks, copyrights, trade names, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights, in the information and materials provided in the course of the provision of the services.
- Participants may not copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, translate, decompile, disassemble, sublicense or assign any aspect of the information provided. They agree that they will not remove or obscure any copyright or other notices or legends contained in any of the information provided by Capelle.
- The information in the materials of Capelle is provided to participants solely for their own use. All forms of sub-licensing, reselling, republication or other form of distribution, including internet posting, electronic mailing, faxing, archiving in a public database, redistributing via a computer network, or in a printed form, to third parties of any of the information provided by Capelle are strictly prohibited unless prior written consent is obtained from Capelle.
- It is acknowledged and agreed that monetary damages would not be sufficient remedy for any breach of this agreement and Capelle shall be entitled to specific performance and injunctive relief as remedies for any such breach (in addition to any other remedies that Capelle may have).
- In addition to and without prejudice to paragraph 4, the participant undertakes and agrees to indemnify and hold Capelle harmless against all claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses, proceedings, fees of legal advisers (on an indemnity basis) and fees of other professionals incurred by the participant arising from a breach or neglect or alleged breach or neglect of the agreement herein.
- The participant agrees that this undertaking shall survive and continue to apply without any limit in time and shall remain in full force and effect until a formal release is issued in Capelle’s favour.