Winning service requires an understanding of the diverse needs of customers, so that they can better engage the customer and in turn provide memorable services. Or they even create opportunities for turning these service challenges into exceptional services that draw the customers back.
At the End of the Course, You’ll Learn to:
- Embrace and apply the organization’s vision, mission and values to create exceptional service to better meet the diverse needs of customers
- Recognize different types of customers and triggers in the service environment that may lead to potential service challenges so that you can better anticipate and handle these challenges
- Escalate unresolved service challenges according to organization’s guidelines for review
- Use service recovery procedures to respond to service challenges according to the organization’s guidelines so as to increase customer retention
Please note that the workshops below vary in sub-topics and depth of coverage. Connect with us and we can help you identify the most suitable workshops to optimize your learning mileage.
- SV3: The Customer Matters
- SV1: From Moments to Memories