In today’s competitive business environment, customer satisfaction alone is clearly not enough for an organization to stand out. Organizations today, need to build greater confidence in customers using rapport building as well as product knowledge. More than before, gaining customer loyalty is one of the most essential strategy that organizations must harness to maintain and increase businesses.
At the End of the Course, You’ll Learn to:
- Develop knowledge of organization’s product or service offerings and customer profile
- Build customer confidence according to organizational guidelines in order to strength your rapport with your customers
- Provide post-sales follow up in accordance with the organization’s guidelines to improve service quality
- Respond to service opportunities and escalated service challenges to reinforce customers’ confidence in turn to gain customer loyalty
Please note that the workshops below vary in sub-topics and depth of coverage. Connect with us and we can help you identify the most suitable workshops to optimize your learning mileage.
- SV3: Selling with Greater Confidence
- SV3: The Customer Matters
- SV1: Winning Service