For a distinct service culture to permeate throughout an organization, it does not happen by chance and overnight. Having a few inspiring service statements on posters will not automatically translate this vision into a distinct service culture. It takes deliberate and conscious efforts by leaders to reinforce the service vision and values and sustained by service staff over time.
At the End of the Course, You’ll Learn to:
- Capture the voices of your customers so that you can better understand the needs of your customers
- Clarify what is a customer-centric strategy that will help to achieve the organization’s service vision / values
- Establish a Common Service Language and improve your Service Communications so that everyone can be aligned and embrace the same service vision and values
- Reinforce your company’s service vision & values through recruitment, orientation, recognition, measurement, benchmarking and recovery
- Be a powerful and effective Service Role Model to execute your company’s service culture
Please note that the workshops below vary in sub-topics and depth of coverage. Connect with us to help you identify the most suitable workshops to optimize your learning mileage.
- Build a Customer Focused Organization
- Lead with Service Vision
- Role Model the Service Vision*
- Demonstrate the Service Vision*
*SSG Funding available