Strategic partnerships enable people to focus on what they do best and tap on the resources of others to do the rest. For this partnership to work, trust and confidence must be built. Leaders must identify ways to collaborate and cooperate across boundaries, and recognize barriers that hinder stakeholder relationships enhancement.
At the End of the Course, You’ll Learn to:
- Understand importance of building strategic relationships, trust and confidence across boundaries
- Assess organization’s relationship with stakeholders – internal and external in order to better engage them
- Identify and evaluate your own role in enhancing your stakeholder relationships
- Identify elements and characteristics of collaboration to form an effective team
- Understand barriers and inefficiencies in stakeholders’ communication and interaction so that you can know how to counteract them
- Apply collaboration techniques in managing and enhancing stakeholder relationships
Please note that the workshops below vary in sub-topics and depth of coverage. Connect with us and we can help you identify the most suitable workshops to optimize your learning mileage.
- Building Business Relationships*
- BM4: Strategic Stakeholder Engagement
* Non- WSQ workshop
# Top skills for the 4th Industrial Revolution by World Economic Forum