Strategic partnerships enable people to focus on what they do best and tap on the resources of others to do the rest. For this partnership to work, trust and confidence must be built. Leaders must identify ways to collaborate and cooperate across boundaries, and recognise barriers that hinder stakeholder relationships enhancement.
At the End of the Workshop, You’ll Learn to:
- Understand importance of building strategic relationships, trust and confidence across boundaries
- Assess organisation’s relationship with stakeholders – internal and external in order to better engage them
- Identify and evaluate your own role in enhancing your stakeholder relationships
- Identify elements and characteristics of collaboration to form an effective team
- Understand barriers and inefficiencies in stakeholders’ communication and interaction so that you can know how to counteract them
- Apply collaboration techniques in managing and enhancing stakeholder relationships