Adelene has more than 30 years of work experiences across Human Resources, secretarial, regional coordination work for a Whistleblowing Helpline in the Asia Pacific region, and investigations. Her employment years were spent with multi-national corporations like Hongkong Bank, Shell Eastern Petroleum and TRS Forensics.
In recent times, Adelene has turned her focus on managing large scale consultancy projects. She is currently leading 2 consultancy projects for the childcare and social sectors.
- Currently managing an ongoing Technology Implementation Coaching Project for the Social Sector across 15 SSAs; focusing on Design Thinking, Process Redesign and Change Management
- Currently, implementing and supporting productivity solutions for Social Service Agencies, which involve re-organizing the centres, technology implementation solutions, and change management
- Project managing an ongoing HR Implementation project within the Early Childhood Care and Education sector across 25 childcare centres and kindergartens
- Successfully revamped HR policies for a job agency that involved the intricacies of a payroll system and cut process to ensure smoother workflows
- Part of a team that set up the regional office in Singapore for whistleblowing and investigations, which required regular analysis of data to highlight areas of changes required in business units
- Conducted investigations and due diligence work for clients
Bachelor of Business StudiesUniversity of London
Certified Fraud ExaminerAssociation of Certified Fraud Examiners