Currently in the Consulting team, Claire serves public and private sector clients across a range of industries to spur growth and transformation for organizations. She brings with her vast experiences in Service and Organizational Development, and specializes in Change Management, particularly in conducting Change Impact Assessment, and designing Change Communications. Claire worked with numerous Corporations to develop Service as a Strategic Thrust, as well as delivered key initiatives for culture building. She has previously worked with wide range of clients to deliver organization-wide learning needs analysis, competency profiling, 360-degree and customer satisfaction, team satisfaction, and change readiness surveys. She has also worked with a Resource firm and the Singapore Government to roll out large-scale system implementation projects. Claire is definitely an experienced Project Manager, who has managed large-scale projects with multiple workstreams effectively.
- Project-managed a large-scale Consultancy and Training project that supported more than 50 pre-schools across Singapore in adopting progressive HR practices
- Successfully developed job profiles for key positions for a technology client and conducted organization-wide learning needs analysis for implementation of structured training plans
- Successfully implemented the roll-out of Policy Communication and Soft Skills Training to more than 3,000 volunteers in partnership with a Government agency
- Being a key team player to drive a multi-year partnership with an Oil & Gas client on a Service Transformation and Change communications journey
- Driving a multi-year partnership with a Lifestyle client on a Service Transformation journey, as well as development of the e-Learning solutions
- Partnering with social sector agencies to redesign processes for increase in productivity
- Successfully executed a Change Management initiative for an IT implementation within the entire government body through communications and collaterals to all levels, as well as completion of 8 roadshows to meet set objectives
- Led a team of 20 members to successfully complete 48 consulting projects for 36 organizations from the social sector in Singapore. The projects include: Strategic Planning, Financial Sustainability, Human Capital Development, Operations Management and Impact Assessment
Prior to joining Capelle, Claire was an Analyst with Accenture and Vice President of Projects at Conjunct Consulting.
Warwick Business School, UKBachelor of Science (First Class Honors), Accounting and Finance