Florence is a subject matter expert in the customer service and support industry. She has proven records in managing excellent customer service in the front store, at the call center, and in the social media space for 30 years in Hewlett Packard and Singapore Training Adult Education. She was awarded the best customer support engineer in HP.
She has held senior management roles in managing service center, call center and online digital center, to deliver the best customer support; thus, winning several industry customer service accolades. As a business leader, she has delivered strategic plans, innovative systems and operational excellence using Lean Management; hence, winning the Human Relation Award and Outstanding Performance Award from the Dale Carnegie Training in 2010.
Currently, Florence is a consultant for social service agencies on digital implementation projects.
- Currently the Project Lead for 2 ongoing Digital Implementation Consulting Projects under NCSS, which involves diagnosis, vendor selection, project management, change management and impact measurement.
- Partnered with NCSS and an SSA to spearhead new digital solutions for the social sector.
- Led in turnkey projects in the Training Adult Education, designed and deployed a Training Management System (TMS) to administer the tasks using a workflow, records and reuse the data to meet business requirements.
- Led in another turnkey project in the Disabled Home Services, designed and deployed a workflow system to handle tasks for social service, therapy management and nursing care.
- Managed teams across Asia Pacific to deliver operational excellence that resulted in more than 5% customer satisfaction point and cost savings of 15% year on year.
- Has trained more than 1,000 training hours in facilitation and online learning skills for the TAE sector and service innovation skills in the health care/retail sectors.
- Coached more than 100 individuals and teams to uncover talents to be passionate in high performance roles.
- Successfully won the Human Relation Award and Outstanding Performance Award from the Dale Carnegie Training
Executive Master of Science in Industrial and Organizational Psychology & Management of Human ResourcesThe City University New York
Certified Adult EducatorSingapore Training and Adult Education
Associate Adult Educator (AAE)Adult Education Professionalisation
Certified Gallup Strengthsfinder Coach
Certificate Awarded in Artificial Intelligence Strategies for Leading Business TransformationNorthwestern/Kellogg Executive Education