Goh Yong Yong
Having great domain knowledge in Talent Identification and Succession Planning, Yong Yong facilitates discussions with Senior leaders to bring forth clear talent identification plan, as well as to derive a structured succession process. Yong Yong is an experienced facilitator of small group discovery sessions for high potential leaders.
Yong Yong started her career with global organizations in the IT industry, and had progressed from a local role to regional roles. She later developed and expanded her expertise to operations and project management roles in the banking industry.
Drawing from her vast experiences in IT and operations, Yong Yong helps organizations identify opportunities and solutions to enhance service and process productivity through the use of technology and/or processes and roles redesigning.
- Ongoing project management of a large-scale Service Culture initiative in the transport industry
- Headed a team to drive a multi-year partnership on a Service Transformation journey with an Oil & Gas client
- Successfully facilitated the setup of Talent Identification System and implementation of Succession Planning
- Successfully drove the operational consolidation in the merger of SDC Consulting and OTi Consulting
- Led in cutting-edge projects to successfully reposition retail banking for a large bank
- Successfully drove strategic product planning, which integrated mid-to-long term requirements from key clients across the ASEAN region
- Successfully designed and implemented technology solutions for financial institutions, which brought pivotal impact on service delivery and productivity
Bachelor of Science, Computer Science & Mathematics National University of Singapore
Organizational Behaviour ModuleUniversitas 21 Global
Advanced Management ProgramSingapore Management University
Living, Leading and Learning in OrganizationsLeicester Conference by Tavistock Institute, UK