A firm believer in human potential, Jackie derives great delight and satisfaction in partnering with clients to improve their Human Capital practices, as well as motivates organizational and personal growth. Standing on this foundational believe, Jackie has been involved in organizational-wide Learning Needs Analysis and Competency Profiling, 360-degree Feedback and Employee Engagement Surveys, Selection Interviewing and Performance Management, Culture Building and Values Cascade projects and Role Redesign.
Jackie was a Change and Training Manager in a British multi-national company before joining Capelle. She had also held positions as a Competency Development Manager in an American global IT company, Human Resource Development Manager for a couple of MNCs and an Instructional Designer in a multi-media company. Jackie began her career as a Lecturer and Course Leader at a local Polytechnic.
- Conducted baseline assessment and implemented Change Management Solutions for social sector agencies in the National Council of Social Services “Back-to-Basics” project with the objective to improve productivity of the social and youth workers
- Successfully operationalized and cascaded corporate missions and values to relatable behaviors at staff level for culture building initiatives within the healthcare, transportation and early childhood organizations
- Successfully developed 40 job profiles with an annual organizational-wide Learning Needs Analysis of 800 staff to ensure implementation of structure training plans for a multi-national technology client
- Successfully implemented 360-degree Feedback and Employee Engagement Surveys for the private and public organizations. Implementation of this survey and feedback involved several staff and over 400 leaders in the Asian countries
- Successfully rolled out an Open Appraisal training to 1,200 supervisors and operational staff for an infoComm client
- Partnered a global luxury brand to successfully roll out competency-based Performance Management program to 8 countries
- Successfully cascaded competency-based Selection Interview for an Asian HR teams of a global property management organization
- Successfully redesigned 10 volunteer roles for the eldercare social sector agencies to enhance people practices for peer support specialists in 3 mental health organizations
Master of Arts, Organizational Behaviour and AnalysisLancaster University, UK
Master of Arts, Adult EducationOregon State University, USA
Professional Coach CertificationCoach U & International Coach Academy