Jasper brings organizational consulting and managerial experience working with senior leadership teams in his vision of developing people and organizations to achieve their full potential. His experience spans across industries like charities and NGOs, energy, family run and small enterprise businesses, pharmaceuticals, ministries and statutory boards. His consulting focus include Strategy, Leadership Alignment, Business Process Re-engineering, Organizational Development & Effectiveness, Human Resources and Change Management, mainly with the Board, C-Suites, Heads of Departments and Senior Managers.
He has a consistent track record of working with cross-culturally with diverse teams at all levels, particularly in India, Seoul, Singapore and the UK as an advisor to the senior leaderships on APAC transformation projects, as well as being a coach to individual leaders. His behavioral training, combined with his organizational diagnostic and facilitation abilities, allows him to identify organizational issues from strategic, structural and human process paradigms. He specializes assisting leaders in these organizations to diagnose complex issues and resolve them with value-added outcomes. He has collaborated closely with senior leaders, and their teams on areas around organizational strategy, leadership and team effectiveness and change management. Jasper has extensive experience taking organizations to the next level by utilizing both collective and individual perspectives.
Having worked as an internal and external Consultant in various industries, Jasper is able to better grasp dynamics from two distinct perspectives. He combines both his expertise in business and IT knowledge to work on broad concepts with precise details. With his social work training, he is also able to assist charities in Singapore to transform their IT and leadership spaces.
- Designed, facilitated, and implemented a regional culture change journey when the organization moved from a monetary to a safety-first focus across APAC. This had involved redesigning process, reshaping culture and driving the organization towards working with a safety-first mindset
- Designed and facilitated site-wide large-scale intervention for over 1,500 employees, including ground staff to regional VPs around a new performance model deployment
- Designed and facilitated an intervention with management and the union after a long gap of 4 years to reach a common ground of agreement. This resulted in an implementation of key strategic outcomes stalled for the last 4 years
- The Change Manager for the core team in charge of building and delivering the Target Operating model. Successfully designed, facilitated and developed the phase-out and transition strategy from the existing model towards a lean model internally to manage services through operations/ services contract – Target industrial model
- Supported the Head of Asia, as a Change Manager to facilitate the strategy development sessions for the APAC team, which later became their true north
- Successfully designed and implemented workplace change strategy that moved from traditional-based offices to open office setup across APAC. Managed up to 5 projects across APAC within a set timeframe; worked in collaboration with the local project team, HR and communication teams to plan their change management program
- Managed the change for “Oracle Campus Solution” implementation for a local university consisting 55 schools and colleges
- Managed the change implementation of a “PeopleSoft” finance solution for a public sector, which consisted of 23 different ministries
- Managed the change for the roll-out of an IT Governance process for one of the public sectors in Singapore
Master of Business Administration, Strategy & LeadershipUniversity of Exeter, UK
Master of Social Work, Personnel Management & Industrial RelationsMadras Christian College, Chennai India
Bachelor of Science, Computer ScienceSNR College of Art & Science, Coimbatore, India
Certified FIRO-B Practitioner
PROSCI Certified Change Management ConsultantMawj Training & Consulting
Certified 16PF Practitioner – A Leading Personality TestPSI Testing Excellence
Certified Practitioner to use KANTOR Structural Dynamics 4 Player ModelKantor Institute
Certified Future Search Consultant