With a vision to develop people and organizations to their best potentials, Jasper brings in organization consulting and managerial experiences working with senior leadership teams. His experiences span across industries in Strategy, Leadership Alignment, Business Process Re-engineering, Organization Development/ Effectiveness, HR and Change Management.
An advisor to senior leaderships working on APAC transformation projects, and coach to individual leaders, Jasper holds a consistent track record of working cross culturally with diverse teams at all levels, particularly in UK, India, Seoul and Singapore. His Behaviorial training coupled with his Organizational diagnostic and facilitation skills make him adept at identifying organizational issues from strategic, structural and human process paradigms. Jasper specializes in helping leaders in organizations to diagnose complex issues, resolve them with value-added outcomes. His motto is: Focusing on why and how things are done before getting to what needs to be done!
Jasper has had stints with Shell Eastern Petroleum (SHELL), Glaxo Smith-Kline (GSK), and National Computer Systems (NCS) in Singapore. He brings in experiences working with pharmaceuticals, energy, family-run businesses, non-governmental organizations, and charities. Having worked both as an internal and external Consultant, Jasper is able to see his area of work through both sides of the lens. He also brings in expertise as a business-focused specialist with IT knowledge and the ability to work on broad concepts or precise details.
- Designed, facilitated, and implemented a regional culture change journey when the organization moved from a monetary to a safety-first focus across APAC. This had involved redesigning process, reshaping culture and driving the organization towards working with a safety-first mindset
- Designed and facilitated site-wide large-scale intervention for over 1,500 employees, including ground staff to regional VPs around a new performance model deployment
- Designed and facilitated an intervention with management and the union after a long gap of 4 years to reach a common ground of agreement. This resulted in an implementation of key strategic outcomes stalled for the last 4 years
- The Change Manager for the core team in charge of building and delivering the Target Operating model. Successfully designed, facilitated and developed the phase-out and transition strategy from the existing model towards a lean model internally to manage services through operations/ services contract – Target industrial model
- Supported the Head of Asia, as a Change Manager to facilitate the strategy development sessions for the APAC team, which later became their true north
- Successfully designed and implemented workplace change strategy that moved from traditional-based offices to open office setup across APAC. Managed up to 5 projects across APAC within a set timeframe; worked in collaboration with the local project team, HR and communication teams to plan their change management program
- Managed the change for “Oracle Campus Solution” implementation for a local university consisting 55 schools and colleges
- Managed the change implementation of a “PeopleSoft” finance solution for a public sector, which consisted of 23 different ministries
- Managed the change for the roll-out of an IT Governance process for one of the public sectors in Singapore
University of Exeter, UK Masters of Business Administration, Strategy & Leadership
Madras Christian College, Chennai India Masters of Social Work, Personnel Management & Industrial Relations
SNR College of Art & Science, Coimbatore, India Bachelor of Science, Computer Science
Mawj Training & Consulting PROSCI Certified Change Management Consultant
PSI Testing Excellence Certified 16PF Practitioner – A Leading Personality Test
Kantor Institute Certified Practitioner to use KANTOR Structural Dynamics 4 Player Model